• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

Dougo

I expected it. The Army doesn't do anything quickly.
Sorry to hear that! Yeah here in the AF its alot of hurry up and wait too. I was afraid my stuff would be held up in HQ AFPC but turns out the moved it suprisingly fast.

Igloojam

pilot

JocelynRR

agillila

It was actually for the wii I believe. The ps4 was the episode with the xbone regarding Black Friday. At least that's my memory. And I agree. It's dragging on but at least I'm making coffee.

gby

It was actually for the wii I believe. The ps4 was the episode with the xbone regarding Black Friday. At least that's my memory. And I agree. It's dragging on but at least I'm making coffee.

I believe that you're right! My bad!

SWOMan

I think you may be mistaken... I could be wrong. I don't know... Just trying to clear up numbers.

https://www.airwarriors.com/communi...g-board-will-be-held-2-dec-2015.43466/page-32

STATS:

154 applications for Pilot. 131 selected. 85% selection rate.

81 applications for NFO. 39 selected. 48% selection rate.

-chop07
How do they view the total number of applications for NFO. Does the 81 include people who submitted for Pilot and NFO, or is it made of Only NFO apps and People not selected for Pilot? Would love to know what percent of the 23 people not picked up ended up getting NFO.

Reactions: gby

exNavyOffRec

How do they view the total number of applications for NFO. Does the 81 include people who submitted for Pilot and NFO, or is it made of Only NFO apps and People not selected for Pilot? Would love to know what percent of the 23 people not picked up ended up getting NFO.

unless things changed you can get a pro Y for multiple designators, so those would be the total number of those that applied for that designator. A person could be a Y for both SNA and SNFO

SWOMan

i'm surprised how many people put in for pilot and not NFO. You think you would see a similar number of pilot and NFO level of applications.

Aspiring NFO

I applied for AMDO as my number one preference, that board is on 22Feb2016 and NFO as my second choice. All signs seem to point to 24Feb2016 for this board. Assuming I'm not selected for the AMDO board how quickly will my package make it to this board is it possible that I will roll into the next following board? I spoke with NRC and they just told me that my package is ready for board review. Any thoughts @NavyOffRec.

exNavyOffRec

I applied for AMDO as my number one preference, that board is on 22Feb2016 and NFO as my second choice. All signs seem to point to 24Feb2016 for this board. Assuming I'm not selected for the AMDO board how quickly will my package make it to this board is it possible that I will roll into the next following board? I spoke with NRC and they just told me that my package is ready for board review. Any thoughts @NavyOffRec.

I should be fine