• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

exNavyOffRec

I think you'll be fine man. Call Mr. Williams (OCS NRC) at 901-874-9366 and he can tell you exactly where it is. I talked to him in November and he said the cut off date is to give an rough date for recruiters and that if my package was slightly after that date that it should be fine.

civilian applicant are not to call NRC

Igloojam

pilot
If you didn't make it that sucks, but you can hang around the waiting lines with me for the next one. I had a 368 that didn't process in time for this one.

Dude... that sucks... I almost requested mast to get my 368... malingering at its finest.... good luck man

exNavyOffRec

So military applicants can call? not that I need to but just wondering...

If you have a recruiter you are not supposed to be calling, AD and reservist who don't have a recruiter are given special consideration because they don't have a point of contact at NRC

Igloojam

pilot
If you have a recruiter you are not supposed to be calling, AD and reservist who don't have a recruiter are given special consideration because they don't have a point of contact at NRC

roger that... totally out of curiosity there... thanks