• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

ab187

My recruiter notified me not even thirty minutes after RUFiO181 posted the date on here. I have to believe there is someone in the NRD who gets notified and passes it along, unless my recruiter is also an airwarriors lurker.

Philly93

I'm the same way, I'm sure I have bugged my recruiter to death over this. I've asked if they have heard about the board date multiple times and they have not, but they said my package was sent in and will be reviewed. They will also let me know what the board says when they hear back. Is it normal for the recruiters to not know the details of the board until the results are posted? I am in the Atlanta district if that makes a difference. Thank you.

Yeah I was not sure if others were in the same situation. I am in NRD New York.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Sort of like in high school, word gets passed down from NRC to the field, sometimes quickly and sometimes not so quickly. Your OR might be anywhere from the first to the second, or even third or beyond to get board dates and results. I have ORs from my last command/NRD who continuously ask me to email them information because their chain of command neglects to do so. If I were you I'd be patient, more than likely your OR is doing their best with the limited support they have.

joel794613

What do you all think of this scenario. My recruiter got all my paper work to the "Processor" yesterday (yes I know it was presidents day). Is it the "Processor" that turns over the application to the boards, or is it safe to say I missed this board?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
What do you all think of this scenario. My recruiter got all my paper work to the "Processor" yesterday (yes I know it was presidents day). Is it the "Processor" that turns over the application to the boards, or is it safe to say I missed this board?

The processor needs to QC everything and assuming there are no errors scans and uploads it onto CIRIMS. An NRC processor then QC's it before going to the program manager for one final scrub. Being that it can take anywhere from 1-3 days to process a kit I would say it's doubtful that you made it to this board. I'd keep following up with your OR and who knows maybe a last minute miracle has taken place!

joel794613

The processor needs to QC everything and assuming there are no errors scans and uploads it onto CIRIMS. An NRC processor then QC's it before going to the program manager for one final scrub. Being that it can take anywhere from 1-3 days to process a kit I would say it's doubtful that you made it to this board. I'd keep following up with your OR and who knows maybe a last minute miracle has taken place!

Man that's a huge bummer. Fingers a crossed. Thanks RUFiO181 I appreciate it.

joel794613

If you didn't make it that sucks, but you can hang around the waiting lines with me for the next one. I had a 368 that didn't process in time for this one.

Man that's horrible. Yeah I can't wait to see what my recruiter has to say tomorrow morning when I give him a call.

joel794613

I'm wonder with the dead line of 2/16 does the paper work have to be 100% submitted or just in the hands of the processor by the 16th...

Gabriel Pramik

I'm wonder with the dead line of 2/16 does the paper work have to be 100% submitted or just in the hands of the processor by the 16th...
I think you'll be fine man. Call Mr. Williams (OCS NRC) at 901-874-9366 and he can tell you exactly where it is. I talked to him in November and he said the cut off date is to give an rough date for recruiters and that if my package was slightly after that date that it should be fine.