• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

PhillipC

I really hope your conditional release gets approved!! I was lucky to get mine routed and approved quickly but my co-worker who is prior Army also mentioned that his conditional release took a while. Best of luck!!
Thanks, hopefully i'll make the next board. Probably around April or May. Good luck.

Dougo

Great Question!
Though, I want to say only AD Navy receive e-mail confirmation... Automated message maybe?

Not completely sure but i think that is what they receive.

Im sure someone must have more information on the matter...

Cals3390

Just hoping I can get some clarification on terminology; I asked my OR if they received an ORDPRO message for my package for this board...

The response was "I'm not sure what you mean by ORDPRO'd but it was selected to go to board." Am I correct in thinking that both mean the same thing?

Really I'm just jumpy because this would be the second board I've missed due to processing errors and it's caused me to question everything.

Philly93

When I read the board date on here a week or so back I called my recruiter to confirm but he had not heard anything. I just got off the phone with my recruiter and he said that he's still heard nothing of an upcoming board, and had called up on more than one occasion to confirm. Today he checked my package in the system and it is still at the PM. Am I missing something here? Are there boards in different districts? I am a bit confused, just looking for some insight. Thank You. @RUFiO181 @NavyOffRec

Last edited:

TravisH

Navy2017
I'm the same way, I'm sure I have bugged my recruiter to death over this. I've asked if they have heard about the board date multiple times and they have not, but they said my package was sent in and will be reviewed. They will also let me know what the board says when they hear back. Is it normal for the recruiters to not know the details of the board until the results are posted? I am in the Atlanta district if that makes a difference. Thank you.