• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

gby

Finally checking in for this board. I have been working on getting my conditional release singed since August of last year! Hopefully all this hard work is worth it,

PhillipC

Finally checking in for this board. I have been working on getting my conditional release singed since August of last year! Hopefully all this hard work is worth it,
I'm hoping mine is finished in the next few days. I'm losing hope though.

gby

I'm hoping mine is finished in the next few days. I'm losing hope though.

I feel your pain. Which branch are you in? Ive been working on my conditional release since August of last year and it was finally signed last Monday.

Dougo

Sorry, SGT...I just read your BIO...Well good luck and I hope that you get it fixed soon!
I really hope your conditional release gets approved!! I was lucky to get mine routed and approved quickly but my co-worker who is prior Army also mentioned that his conditional release took a while. Best of luck!!

SWOMan

T-12
Extremely painful.

You should be good to go with your stats though!
when you work at my job.... every day is painful. Lets put it this way.... if I get nothing, I'll be signing an IT contract as an E3 waiting till I can apply again haha. I don't want this to happen!

Dougo

when you work at my job.... every day is painful. Lets put it this way.... if I get nothing, I'll be signing an IT contract as an E3 waiting till I can apply again haha. I don't want this to happen!
I perfectly understand!

gby

I really hope your conditional release gets approved!! I was lucky to get mine routed and approved quickly but my co-worker who is prior Army also mentioned that his conditional release took a while. Best of luck!!

Im currently in the Army as well and I've been hearing from everyone that the Army takes the longest to process your conditional release. They flat out denied me the first time but my recruiter was able to pull some strings for me the second time and get it done.

Dougo

Im currently in the Army as well and I've been hearing from everyone that the Army takes the longest to process your conditional release. They flat out denied me the first time but my recruiter was able to pull some strings for me the second time and get it done.
I hear you brother! Are you in a critically manned MOS? My MOS/ AFSC is low manned however i guess i got lucky, my CC is a pretty awesome guy prior E...

gby

I hear you brother! Are you in a critically manned MOS? My MOS/ AFSC is low manned however i guess i got lucky, my CC is a pretty awesome guy prior E...

I guess that I am now since we're pulling out of Afghanistan and stuff. Im a transportation guy and my unit is supposed to deploy in October so that didnt help my case either. Especially since we're going to a middle eastern country and Arabic is one of the languages that I speak! I really want to go on this deployment but I dont want to pass my age limit since I am turning 26 in June.