• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

SWOMan

it's an older post on this site where a recruiter sarcastically threw this out to a guy that made an "Omg what's my chances to fly jets" post. Also, what really matters this time around is if this board will maintain its high selection rate.

Igloojam

pilot
it's an older post on this site where a recruiter sarcastically threw this out to a guy that made an "Omg what's my chances to fly jets" post. Also, what really matters this time around is if this board will maintain its high selection rate.
roger... thanks man... ya I heard through grapevine rates have been upwards of 85-90%

inshallah I get it... Low gpa, high oar, but I'm prior usmc... something oughta get me there

whosha

I would love for a selection rate that high! But NFO hasn't been as lucky with only 48% last board. But it's close to 50% so I shouldn't complain, other rates would kill for that kind of selection rate.

Dougo

ya man... everyone I talked to said I'm good.. even with my low gpa 2.8... so you should be golden brother
I'm with you brother, prior service here too. High GPA lower ASTB, but hopefully our prior time plays a role in this.

Gabriel Pramik

I'm with you brother, prior service here too. High GPA lower ASTB, but hopefully our prior time plays a role in this.
I hated the ASTB, everything I studied did not help. High GPA, low OAR so hopefully my prior service helps. With an 85% selection rate I think we all would be fine. Now we just need to know when its going to happen!

Dougo

I hated the ASTB, everything I studied did not help. High GPA, low OAR so hopefully my prior service helps. With an 85% selection rate I think we all would be fine. Now we just need to know when its going to happen!
Yes! Sending out good vibes!!!

Just a tad nervewrecking on the wait!

Igloojam

pilot

honestly... I dont think you can really study for it... except for the part on aviation specific questions... i dont know.. then again I took it cold so... it just felt a lot like a test that wasn't testing so much your knowledge as it was your aptitude

Dougo

honestly... I dont think you can really study for it... except for the part on aviation specific questions... i dont know.. then again I took it cold so... it just felt a lot like a test that wasn't testing so much your knowledge as it was your aptitude
Well said

KORhc

Take everything with a grain of salt. Wish for the best, but prepare for the worst. The worst thing is not making it and not having a plan B.

Noah G. Smith

You can and definitely should study for the ASTB. I wouldn't have done near as well if I had not studied my ass off