• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

What's going on ladies and gentlemen. Checking in. Packet submitted mid/late December. Scores and info on my page. And for whatever it's worth I just heard back from my recruiter (Oglesby out of Alabama) and he said he just got word of the board meeting mid to late February. Just confirming what we are all pretty much assuming.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
What's going on ladies and gentlemen. Checking in. Packet submitted mid/late December. Scores and info on my page. And for whatever it's worth I just heard back from my recruiter (Oglesby out of Alabama) and he said he just got word of the board meeting mid to late February. Just confirming what we are all pretty much assuming.

Nothing has been put out yet.

SWOMan

@RUFiO181 generally how long are we given to get applications in once the board date is announced. My processor is submitting everything this week, and I don't want to miss the cutoff date.

Cals3390

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

BUT....my recruiter has told me they have heard the board hopes to convene 16 FEB. I only put this out there in case you are like me and putting off other career decisions pending this board.

But again, it is no way official.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

BUT....my recruiter has told me they have heard the board hopes to convene 16 FEB. I only put this out there in case you are like me and putting off other career decisions pending this board.

But again, it is no way official.

Perhaps 16 Feb is the cut off date... nothing has been put out again other than "March". Also "hope" doesn't equate to a board actually happening.

Last edited:

Cals3390

Geez, I would be screwed then...my conditional release is up 1 Mar and I can't renew it again. I've done it twice now b/c my NRD kept missing the submission cutoff for the previous two boards and kept telling me to get it extended. I was told over and over again that the board was going to happen in Jan....I finally found this website and realized that had to be false. And I've taken myself out of the running for a lot of things with my enlisted career because of this board.

Well, I guess sometimes life isn't fair.

Dougo

"Hurry up and wait"... it is real. But hey, a lot of us waited 9 months to be born so, it sort of works out.

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
So if the cutoff is 16 Feb, I'm guessing that means that your package needs to be submitted to your processor by NLT 11Feb to make it to the board before the cutoff?

MEPS just got back to me with a date, tentatively going on Friday 5 Feb, but since N3M needs to review and reverse my TNPQ for LASIK I'm guessing I'll be missing this one.

speedroller

Rangers
So if the cutoff is 16 Feb, I'm guessing that means that your package needs to be submitted to your processor by NLT 11Feb to make it to the board before the cutoff?

MEPS just got back to me with a date, tentatively going on Friday 5 Feb, but since N3M needs to review and reverse my TNPQ for LASIK I'm guessing I'll be missing this one.
Surprisingly N3M reviewed my medical documentation within a few hours each time submitted by my recruiter. I wouldn't give your hopes up just yet.

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
Wow alright. I'll try to keep my hopes in check, and just pray I get through MEPS with no hiccups on Friday lol.

Igloojam

pilot
checking in here... good luck....

Hello, i'm currently awaiting my response for this board as well. Does anyone have a knowledgeable idea about my chances of being accepted? Thanks

last board was like 85% for sna.. then again your chances are dependent upon your scores and such