• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

Cals3390

AFPC does conditional releases in six month increments. Only thing is, my recruiter has had me keep extending it for over a year now because they kept missing the submit date for the Aviation board. Mine was set to go out in Jan and they had me extend the release to 1 Mar because "there will DEFINITELY be a board in Jan, so this will give us more than enough time..." I finally found this website last week and discovered actually, the board will most likely happen in Feb. Oh well, gotta just keep hoping.

tyw

Nothing official has been put out yet. You probably spoke to one of the NRC processors who at times has been known to pass faulty information.
oh wow, I hope not. Anyway I will delete the post until official messages comes out then. Quick question, do you know how is the board process works ?

joel794613

Hey just out of curiosity, I took my physical // drug test // blood work at Great Lakes IL on 1/22/2016 and I took my https://nasis.cnrc.navy.mil/ application on 1/18/2016.

Do you guys think I will be able to make it to this upcoming board? My recruiter states he is just waiting on my physical and paperwork to come back.

Any clues on how long that usually takes? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

joel794613

Oh that's not horrible; I just have to hope this board comes towards the end of February. Or at least once my paperwork comes back.

JocelynRR

Hey just out of curiosity, I took my physical // drug test // blood work at Great Lakes IL on 1/22/2016 and I took my https://nasis.cnrc.navy.mil/ application on 1/18/2016.

Do you guys think I will be able to make it to this upcoming board? My recruiter states he is just waiting on my physical and paperwork to come back.

Any clues on how long that usually takes? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.
I had all my paperwork turned in Oct 4 and I missed the Dec board because they said it got held up in processing. So hopefully you don't have the same luck.

joel794613

I had all my paperwork turned in Oct 4 and I missed the Dec board because they said it got held up in processing. So hopefully you don't have the same luck.

Oh wow, yeah I really hope that doesn't happen to me as well. I'm going to give it about 3 weeks then start messaging my recruiter again.

KORhc

I turned in my application on January 2nd and my recruiter has told me that it is being processed at NRC (which normally would take a couple days), whether that is true or not, it can be anyone's guess. I have the same fear of it being held up for some unknown reasons before the board, that's why I would maintain constant communication between you and your recruiter.

SWOMan

had a scary moment this morning where I had to get to my processor before he did final submit to add a temp job from way back when.... but its safe to say i'm officially in and my packet will be headed to NRC this week :)