• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

SWOMan

I'm really hoping for later February or maybe even March. Still waiting to get into MEPS. Guess it wouldn't hurt for me to just make the next board if need be.
don't you be saying things like this.... i'm ready to get this show on the road. 6 months already crew

Gabriel Pramik

I agree, been waiting to long and missed the last one because they would not take a letter of completion from my school because I am active duty. Frustrating!

Aspiring NFO

ASTB-E Round 2:
45, 5/7/6

Started out as 44, 4/5/5.

It is an improvement, hopefully enough to make the list!

Best of luck!

BravoMyles

Applicant
Just got off the phone with my OR, he said he has no info on the next board, but expects early February. With that, he said it's up to MEPS to get me through in time, so it's a toss up on whether I'll make this board or not.

akblack1989

Hello, i'm currently awaiting my response for this board as well. Does anyone have a knowledgeable idea about my chances of being accepted? Thanks