• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb-Mar 2016 Rolling Pilot/NFO Board

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
What is the source of inconsistent answers among recruiters?
Great question! I will never post garbage on here. Factual, verifiable info and that's it. I would hope my fellow recruiters will follow suit.

WillH

Great question! I will never post garbage on here. Factual, verifiable info and that's it. I would hope my fellow recruiters will follow suit.
The last time I heard from my recruiter he did say January/February board, so I assume he previously was estimating that the board would be in January.

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
Boards are approximately every 3 months. December 1st + 3 months = March 1st. That's your estimate...and I like to say when it comes to aviation... +/- 2 weeks.

Aspiring NFO

Checking in. O2 December 2015 Pilot/NFO board, Pro Rec N. Almost certain it is because of my OAR/ASTB score. Retest 13 January 2016. If you have time to retest and get a more competitive score, I highly recommend it! Best of luck everyone.

Kraner

Checking in. O2 December 2015 Pilot/NFO board, Pro Rec N. Almost certain it is because of my OAR/ASTB score. Retest 13 January 2016. If you have time to retest and get a more competitive score, I highly recommend it! Best of luck everyone.

Good luck on round 2 bud. Hopefully you'll be able to change your name to Inspiring NFO when all is said and done!

Gabriel Pramik

Does anyone have an idea of what the last SNA selection rate was or if it will be high again? I heard the last couple SNA boards were around 90% from previous Forums.