• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb Boat San Diego

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
This thing is going to be a better deal than DJET.

For what its worth, MIDNJAC p*ssied out. He chosen Oregon over SD. Still can't believe I still live with him...

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot

For what its worth, MIDNJAC p*ssied out. He chosen Oregon over SD. Still can't believe I still live with him...

Let's compare notes once you get back....maybe then you will have some smack to talk

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

So which one of you guys is Bert and which one is Ernie?

bert_and_ernie.jpg

stickygdm

pilot
Retired Paddles recovery from 1500-1600 ;) F-98 and E-99 trained

Go Hawks

and "I hear you need a pink shirt and vasectomy to qual for this boat."

Might be scary if E-99 and I are in the pattern at the same time.

I don't have the first but have the latter...

BTW...found out today what happens in the Goshawk when you try to recenter _HIC_. Rattled noggin and hurting teeth! Won't do that one on the boat!

MasterBates

What was that part about "Never recenter a high ball in close" B-Murph and Junior beat into by head??

I seem to recall that being somewhat important.

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
How many O-5's and above going? If lots, looks like the weather recces and late safes are all taken... Enjoy the 0430 briefs JOPA.:eek: