• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FEB AMDO, IW & SWO rolling boards

Phoenix30

I was selected! I don't know of the names my Boss just had quarters for me. I would be happy to share some of my thoughts on why my package was selected. I wish everyone the best message me if you have questions on packages. This was my 3rd time so don't give up no matter what!

Good job brother and congratz! well deserved it! if you get to see the list pls pm so you can check for my name, my CO didn't get anything today. Much appreciated.

Phoenix

jetullis6

Been there done that
Good job brother and congratz! well deserved it! if you get to see the list pls pm so you can check for my name, my CO didn't get anything today. Much appreciated.

Phoenix
I will see what I can do. I am sure the post will be on the AMDO website soon! I hope your name is on the list.

Just asked my NC1 and NCC, they said"the results arent available for them", and my OIC and Skipper aren't available at the moment either. I'll let y'all know if I hear anything also. Good luck and stay optimistic, and congrats again jetullis and the other unknown 3!

orion6917

Just found out I was selected as a alternate. Not exactly sure what this means except from a prior post. But if anybody has any additional information please feel free to share. I appreciate it.

exNavyOffRec

Just found out I was selected as an alternate too! From what I understand if you don't go this FY. You ship in 15. Also. I can confirm there were 4 Y and 6 alternates. Congrats again to the selectees and don't give up if this isn't your round.

That is generally not how alternates work in regards to OCS in most cases if all primaries are able to go then the alternates have to re-apply, in some circumstances I have seen them go FYXX alt/FYXX pri

T56ADC

Does anyone know where to check online for results? BOL used to have a section for checking board results before their "upgrades".