• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FEB AMDO, IW & SWO rolling boards

jetullis6

Been there done that
I just called and talked to Rachel at the OCS processors desk and asked when they are going to be released. She said hopefully tomorrow, but more than likely by the end of the week.
Thanks for the update brother... Also my Chief said that LDO results are supposed to be released on Friday if anyone has that card in the deck as well.

jetullis6

Been there done that
Had to update my Pg. 1 info since I am deployed and this is what I got back this morning from Rachel at NRC:

AM1 Tullis,
Thank you for the updated info. The results have not been released yet. They should come out in the next few days

halfbreed83

WOW that's all? how sure are you of that? they must of had a ton of packages in and only selected 4, I know its a small community and very difficult to get in and you have to be a S@!# hot sailor or civilian to get selected. Those number seem ridiculous....