• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

NavyIntel

NOR, do you happen to know how many individuals got selected for Intel? Both FY13/14.

Congrats on getting selected navycop1657. :D Looks like Intel picked a lot of individuals and a good bit of AD too.

exNavyOffRec

NOR, do you happen to know how many individuals got selected for Intel? Both FY13/14.

Congrats on getting selected navycop1657. :D Looks like Intel picked a lot of individuals and a good bit of AD too.

I don't have that number, when everything is updated I should be able to get it from my friends.

USAF_WX2USN

FINALLY, received the good word!
Pro-Rec OCEANO!!!!!
Here's my stats:
26/F/Active Duty AF Weather Forecaster E-5 almost 9yrs
GPA 3.11
OAR 49
LOR: 2 one star generals, 1 AF O-5 (my commander), 1 Navy weather O-5 (retired, current GS-13), 1 AF weather 0-5 (retired, current GS-13), 1 AF weather E-7 (retired, current GS-13), 1 AF weather E-6
Interviews: 2 0-5 (weather and pilot)
Just waiting on my PQ letter from medical and hoping shooting for a May/June class date.

Gbunder

Pro-Rec for IW.

FC2, AD 8 YRS
GPA - 3.99 (American Military University, BS Information Systems Security)
OAR - 53
Interviews - 10's (O3, O3, O4)
LORs - 1 from prior CO (O5), 1 from current DH (GS12)

Still awaiting PQ letter at this point.

exNavyOffRec

FINALLY, received the good word!
Pro-Rec OCEANO!!!!!
Here's my stats:
26/F/Active Duty AF Weather Forecaster E-5 almost 9yrs
GPA 3.11
OAR 49
LOR: 2 one star generals, 1 AF O-5 (my commander), 1 Navy weather O-5 (retired, current GS-13), 1 AF weather 0-5 (retired, current GS-13), 1 AF weather E-7 (retired, current GS-13), 1 AF weather E-6
Interviews: 2 0-5 (weather and pilot)
Just waiting on my PQ letter from medical and hoping shooting for a May/June class date.

The finally got word to you, excellent. I wonder if yours as Oceano didn't get a different review? It would make sense as what would IW's and IP's know about Oceanographers

ExNuke

I hate waiting... my package was one of the ones that was not looked at. It was misplaced and then found... now I have to wait until sometime in march for a continuation board... AAAGGGGHHHH!!