• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fast Eagle 110...Going Texaco. Thanks for all your help and input.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
PR1, those are pretty awesome. They look like they belong in a case in a place of honor in an O-Club.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
And what does this have to do with Naval Aviation? :D

I KEED, I KEED!

Really great work!

Flugelman

Contributor
+1

How is it that with all the great stuff Citation has done, he has no rep power??? :confused: Come on guys, give it up... :D

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I think it has to do with the majority of his posts being in the War Zone, that and the 50 post requirement.

FlyingOnFumes

Nobel WAR Prize Aspirant
My last attempt at building a model.... I gave up after messing up the canopy...

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7107/dcp2562.jpg
dcp2562.jpg

Citation, what kind of tools do you use for the detailed work?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I think it has to do with the majority of his posts being in the War Zone, that and the 50 post requirement.

You are right ... and I'm gonna move 'em to 'misc', so they 'count' ... miscellaneous = that great collector of everything important. :)

*edit* ... can't do it ... all Citation's posts that should be 'counting' (non-War Zone) are counting ... he just needs to reach that '50' mark for anything to count.