• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fare thee well for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Shutter

I don't leave until the end of this week but this will be my last post before I undergo my own Poopie blackout as the ole' computa' is about to get boxed. Myself, Tahoe, Sam M. and JD are about to take our leave for a while but when you next hear from us bet on it being interesting reading, especially for you Jan. OCS guys! Looking forward to seeing you all down there!

Thanx again to the masterminds behind this site and the youngin's who've recently gone before me who have given up helpful and current info. Thanx instrumentally to Brad, Hosehead and all his buddies out in KC and as always thanx to the winged aviators, both Tailhookers and Prop-heads, Veteran and Nugget alike who need not be named, who have always offered the voice of experience on this biz' that has always put the applicant/OC/SNA view of things into proper perspective and a sobering context.

Good luck to all and...

FLY NAVY!

INDOC Candidate Shutter
SNA, OCS Class 11-02

Edited by - Dave Shutter on 10/22/2001 01:08:04

Tahoe

Well, unlike Dave I leave in the morning to make the drive from Minneapolis to Pensacola. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed talking to all of you and look forward to seeing everyone down in Pensacola. Everyone in my class, you have my cell:612-581-2649. Let's get together for dinner on Friday or Saturday. John, Matt...thanks for all the good info and helping along the way.

Talk to you all at a later date.

INDOC Candidate Sabo
SNA, OCS Class 11-02

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Best of luck to both of you. Still in shock over the idea that Old Mr. Shutter (as they call him down at the corner store) is actually getting his shot at his dream! Seriously though, glad to help out in some small way.

Now, since I have your class #, standby for the postcards and other mail I am planning on sending! Muhahaha....

Falcaner

DCA "Don't give up the ship"
Dave,
Good to see that you finaly got to get your shot. i haden't realized that you had just come on board. Unfortunatly they have realy messed things up with the internet down hear. In fact for all you are coming down hear, you should know this. THey have blocked all e-mail accounts. AOL, Yahoo,hotmail ect all of them you can no longer acess hear at OCS. This just went into effect yesterday. But again it is great to se you down hear Dave!

gt0767a

FYI - The only email account acces that I have seen people use here at OCS is www.ureach.com, it is not blocked.

OC Felice

SNA Russell

Where else can we get computer access? I've heard that the Pensacola library offers it. Of course that won't be an option until at least our fourth week. How far is the library from the base?

-Rory

Status
Not open for further replies.