• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fallon/Reno area shooting stuff

airgreg

low bypass axial-flow turbofan with AB driver
pilot
Looking for any recommendations on anything involving firearms in the Fallon/Reno area. Ranges, shops, clubs, CCW classes, trap/skeet are all fair game. I am familiar with NevadaShooters.com, but looking for some AW opinions.

Thanks.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Looking for any recommendations on anything involving firearms in the Fallon/Reno area. Ranges, shops, clubs, CCW classes, trap/skeet are all fair game. I am familiar with NevadaShooters.com, but looking for some AW opinions.

Thanks.

Simple: look up FEDDOC and Andy ("Senior"), the resident NSAWC legacy SEAL Sniper. PM me for contacting the latter.

airgreg

low bypass axial-flow turbofan with AB driver
pilot
Simple: look up FEDDOC and Andy ("Senior"), the resident NSAWC legacy SEAL Sniper. PM me for contacting the latter.
Will do. I had seen those posts way back when, but thanks for bringing them to my attention.