• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F-4J & F-4S NATOPS Flight Manual

HuggyU2

None
With blue plastic cover.
1 May 1975.
Change 6 posted (1 November 1982).

Excellent condition. Pages edges have yellowed slightly. One of the folding pages is bent/folded on the edge.

$275 and I'll cover S&H to US addresses.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
e31.jpg

HuggyU2

None
Airshow gigs drying up a bit Huggy?
Yep. I'm doing just a handful. The post-retirement career takes a lot more time, and it eats into the Airshow prep time.

Yes, Brett... it is familiar. :D

p.s. You should see the TF-9J manual I've got. 1 September 1960. Just not sure I want to part with it. Maybe when the F-4 sells. :rolleyes:

GroundPounder

Yep. I'm doing just a handful. The post-retirement career takes a lot more time, and it eats into the Airshow prep time.

Yes, Brett... it is familiar. :D

p.s. You should see the TF-9J manual I've got. 1 September 1960. Just not sure I want to part with it. Maybe when the F-4 sells. :rolleyes:

You will probably never come across one, but if you did ever find anything from an F6F I'd be interested at the right price.

brownshoe

Contributor
TF9J? 45 was next door at hangar 67 in the late 60's, they taught instrument flying. What a neat little airplane. Got a ride home once (45 was a sister squadron).

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
Hey Huggy - congrats on the new job - saw your name in one of the Biz Av mags at work.