• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

f-15 supporting the last shuttle launch

flaps

happy to be here
None
Contributor
6081371154_eab51bce1c_b.jpg

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
I like how the shuttle is blasting through the cloud layer. Very cool.

yak52driver

Contributor
That is a very cool shot. Unfortunate that the U.S. is now reliant on the Russians to get people into orbit.

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
That picture is sweet.

However, I shed no tears for the current stoppage in manned space flight to low earth orbit. The ISS is a massive waste of money. In this day and age of UAVs and automation, lets learn what we can about space with robots. Way more cost effective.

MasterBates

That picture is sweet.

However, I shed no tears for the current stoppage in manned space flight to low earth orbit. The ISS is a massive waste of money. In this day and age of UAVs and automation, lets learn what we can about space with robots. Way more cost effective.
You want a robot or James T. Kirk negotiating with aliens?

No bucks, no Buck Rogers.

I do think we need to go to Mars, like yesterday. I want off this rock.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

GroundPounder

You want a robot or James T. Kirk having sex with aliens?

I haven't watched much Star Trek, but this seemed more accurate from what I remember.

MasterBates

True, but I could not find a pic of the hot green chick from the movie to add as the negotiateee

You want a robot or James T. Kirk negotiating with aliens?

I may be very wrong on this but I thought Mars was one of the reasons they cancelled the shuttle program. Or at least that's what they say. I thought the idea was that we got everything we could from the space station and now it is time to set our sights further out.

jmcquate

Contributor
From a Strike Eagle over the Cape to the green Star Trek babe in 12 posts.........WOW!