• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Expected time from test/physical to OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancing247

I just went to a recruiter last week and I am ready to get the ball rolling this week. Is expecting to be in an Oct. or Nov. OCS class expecting too much? It seems others have taken many months and been reviewed and re-reviewed and still waiting to hear something. Do they favor getting girls in there by any chance? I was also wondering if I should expect there to be any girls at OCS. If someone could give me a time line as to what I should expect from this point on, I would appreciate it. I am going for NFO...the 2003 positions aren't filled yet. Seems exciting, so why not. Anything else to contribute would be appreciated...perhaps something I have not thought of. Thanks.

Vic

Your MOM!
pilot
dancing247,
I picked up a pilot slot for March 2003 about a month ago. Another guy got the same date for NFO a couple of weeks later. Maybe you'll get lucky with Oct! Wish you luck.

Don't sweat the small stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.