• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

EXODUS part 2 ???

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This was sent me by a friend & retired jet-engine engineer at P&W. Apparently, the Israelis have found a few more things than electric scooters & baby milk on the captured Turkish vessel they brought into harbor last week. I, of course, am truly shocked. Offered FWIW.

note: this may be fraudulent, as I noticed a date of 04.11.09 on the video when it began to run. This is what happens when you get in a hurry w/ something.

Not fraudulent but not from the ships intercepted trying to go to Gaza last week. The video is from a ship seized last November, 04.11.09 is how the rest of the world abbreviates 4 November 2009.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Perhaps if the Jews would ''get the hell out of Palestine'' (???) and go back to wherever they came from (???) -- like mebbe' Poland or Germany??

THEN -- most of the problems in the Middle East would disappear and everything would be just jake.

Someone said that the other day ... I just can't remember who ... *** zzzzzz-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-zzzzzzzz***

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Perhaps if the Jews would ''get the hell out of Palestine'' (???) and go back to wherever they came from (???) -- like mebbe' Poland or Germany??

THEN -- most of the problems in the Middle East would disappear and everything would be just jake.

Someone said that the other day ... I just can't remember who ... *** zzzzzz-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-zzzzzzzz***

Yeah, I seem to recall the Jews left the middle east once. How did that go for them? See here.

And I believe this is the person you're looking for A4s: Helen Thomas

MasterBates

While the basis for the Moslems hating Jews is retarded, it is a fact of life here in the middle east.

And Israel don't give a fuck what the Arabs think. I cannot fault them for this. Like it has been said, if the Arab nations as a whole wanted peace tomorrow, it would be there. If Israel laid down their arms, it would be Holocaust part Two, just with Arabs vice Nazis.

The Israelis are if nothing, pragmatic. They took a rather resource scarce part of the world and made it the nicest joint in the neighborhood. While on a war footing for the last 60ish years. The real question is why haven't the Arabs done the same.. Because it does not suit their purposes, that's why.

Gaza could be nice. It remains a shithole because the people on a side of the conflict are suited best by it remaining a shithole.

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
To me, the biggest question is why the other arab states - with all their sparcely-populated land & oil wealth - haven't provided the basis for a Palestinian state. The answer, IMHO, is that it serves their purposes well to (a) keep the Palestinians stirred up, (b) provide enough arms to keep a war going, (c) give the muslim world an easily identifiable common enemy to hate and (d) give the masses something to make them forget about their own lack of freedom & equal opportunity.