• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

exactly what to expect for Spatial Apperception

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
glad to hear you did alright...sorry about the confusion..didn't mean to make you think there was actually inverted flight, was just trying to tell you that the ARCO book most definately didn't cover the angles you would see. Good luck with everything else!

"Push the stick foward, the houses get bigger; pull back, the houses get smaller... unless you keep pulling back, then they get bigger again."

gabelewis

no problem man, its good to know what inverted looks like anyways. i worked on the extreme angles as well. thanks for the help.

Undertow

the study guide I posted on here splits up into different sections covering each branch of the services flight aptitude tests. The Navy/Marine test was dead on to what I saw on the exam. I am active duty and took the test with 3 other active duty members. One of the second classes that was taking the exam with me studied the same guide and scored 6 and 7. I highly recommend this study guide.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0768910293/qid=1056920729/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/104-8421934-8466305

Status
Not open for further replies.