• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Europe under extreme duress

Mirage

pilot
Yikes, had made my last post then disappeared for a week due to work. Apparently dropped a nuke. Okay, those being critical, I should have been more careful there. I presumed the Reuter's article was correct, however upon some further reading, Zelensky himself is going with the claim, so either he is lying or knows more than the West does: LINK

Also according to the Russians, 500,000 Ukrainians have fled to Russia, not been kidnapped: LINK

On the stories of Russians raping women and killing their husbands: LINK and LINK
I guess you didn't get the lesson the responses to your earlier post should have conveyed.

Believing articles you read, or things politicians who are at war for their survival say, without strong evidence that support their arguments is naive. Posting such thoughts and links here is a waste of everyone's time.

Zelensky is spreading propaganda in a patriotic attempt to save his country and his own life. He cited indisputable proof, yet provided none, just like his underling. Believe it or not, many people in Ukraine have absolutely, without a doubt, fled to Russia out of their own free will. Many actually do hope Russia wins the war. Clearly the majority do not, however. But even if the 500k number is true, that's a small minority of Ukrainians.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is that a new DPRK ICBM?

That's the short translation, the full name is 'The Great and Glorious Flaming Huge Sword of the Korean Soldiers and Workers'. Here it is:

1651585934756.png

Announced by this lady of course:

1651585797305.png

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I *also* cannot take him seriously, but I have not heard about his hot takes on Sky Dong..

His hot take on the Sky Dong over WA, the the North Korean one, is on page 10 of our 42 page thread on the matter. HeyJoe, a former RIO himself and longtime member here who knew Carroll when they were both JO's, posted his thoughts on Carroll on pages 15 and 16 of the thread. I think that will tell you all you need to know.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Believe it or not, many people in Ukraine have absolutely, without a doubt, fled to Russia out of their own free will. Many actually do hope Russia wins the war. Clearly the majority do not, however. But even if the 500k number is true, that's a small minority of Ukrainians.

Posting such thoughts and links here is a waste of everyone's time.

I think you are on to something there.

Mirage

pilot

I think you are on to something there.
You clearly have no idea what's going on in the region outside of what western media decides to report on. There have been separatist Ukrainians fighting a civil war against Ukraine for years now (with Russian help and urging of course), but I guess it better fits your narrow minded understanding of the situation to ignore that and assume all Ukrainians are united as one against Russia. As if the people of any country are ever completely united as one...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You clearly have no idea what's going on in the region outside of what western media decides to report on. There have been separatist Ukrainians fighting a civil war against Ukraine for years now (with Russian help and urging of course), but I guess it better fits your narrow minded understanding of the situation to ignore that and assume all Ukrainians are united as one against Russia. As if the people of any country are ever completely united as one...
Why would those separatists flee to Russia, just as their long awaited battle has arrived?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You clearly have no idea what's going on in the region outside of what western media decides to report on.

Wrong doesn't begin to describe that claim.

There have been separatist Ukrainians fighting a civil war against Ukraine for years now (with Russian help and urging of course), but I guess it better fits your narrow minded understanding of the situation to ignore that and assume all Ukrainians are united as one against Russia. As if the people of any country are ever completely united as one...

I am well aware of the Donetsk and Luhansk separatist regions (didn't even have to look up their spelling BTW) and their claims that they are only Ukrainians fighting for autonomy, or independence or whatever else they want to claim this week. But they are only two in a long list of separatist regions that all have in common massive corruption, authoritarian governments and Russian troops that just happened to be 'stationed' there. So basically miniature Russia's.

Of course there is also the claim that what is happening in Ukraine isn't even a war but a 'special military operation' against a bunch of Nazis, and it is reported as such by RT and much of the non-western media so it may be true! Right? Too bad the Quislings the Russians thought they had in their pocket in Kyiv and the rest of free Ukraine turned out to be just like the other losers they bought in occupied Ukraine, a bunch of incompetent morons.

Mirage

pilot
Why would those separatists flee to Russia, just as their long awaited battle has arrived?
It's a war zone. You're asking why people are fleeing a war zone? Just because some people there want Russia to win doesn't mean they are all soldiers ready to fight to make that happen. Many more Ukrainians are also fleeing to Poland and the west. Does that mean they don't care to have a free Ukraine? No, it means they don't want to live in a warzone.

Wrong doesn't begin to describe that claim.

I am well aware of the Donetsk and Luhansk separatist regions (didn't even have to look up their spelling BTW) and their claims that they are only Ukrainians fighting for autonomy, or independence or whatever else they want to claim this week. But they are only two in a long list of separatist regions that all have in common massive corruption, authoritarian governments and Russian troops that just happened to be 'stationed' there. So basically miniature Russia's.

Of course there is also the claim that what is happening in Ukraine isn't even a war but a 'special military operation' against a bunch of Nazis, and it is reported as such by RT and much of the non-western media so it may be true! Right? Too bad the Quislings the Russians thought they had in their pocket in Kyiv and the rest of free Ukraine turned out to be just like the other losers they bought in occupied Ukraine, a bunch of incompetent morons.
Congrats on knowing the spelling.. is your point that that makes you an expert now? Wtf.

I never said everything in the Russian media is accurate. I said there are truths that Western media don't often care to report. Just like they didn't often report how many Afghans or Iraqis didn't want us in their countries. 100% of the Ukrainians hate Russia just like 100% of the North Vietnamese couldn't wait for our victory there (to name one of countless examples). Right.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Seems like separatists should stay and fight when their moment in history presents itself, no? Can you really call yourself a separatist if you flee at the first sign of danger? What a bunch of hypocrites. Separatist in name only… SINOs. Unreliable fucks. ?