• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Erau

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
Well of course you get it there. I was just trying to point out the benefit you would have if you chose Hampton and didn't want to have to move your stuff. I think you'd have to do something extra to request they don't stop your BAH.

It's not like I'm trying to talk you out of coming to ERAU with me :D although it is gonna be expensive!

Right now, I'll just be happy to have an acceptance letter from a freakin school, at this point, I don't care which university I attend, as long as the end goal is the same. Financially speaking, HU is ideal!

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
New Look

I decided that while I waited for ERAU to send the acceptance letters, that I'd change the avitar...
I have an interview at Hampton University tomorrow. Capt. Stubbs is the POC over there, He seems very excited to have me on board, something i was not and still not getting from ERAU.
I decided to take up some painting to help relax some. Happy little trees with a little bit of color eases the mind!

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
Is it true that if you do the 6 month BOOST that you get both your Calc and Physics classes taken care of? I wish I was doing that now! This has nothing to do with ERAU, but just an observation!
At least there are no labs with Physics for ERAU, there, I tied it in!

I recieved my NSTC letter, I have to get all the stuff in by 17DEC07. Semester ends 16DEC07, not really a lot of time, and certainly down to the wire! Lets hope Glenda Jarrrett is able to uphold her end by electronically getting those acceptance letters out!

I'd still like to go to ERAU ya know!

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
Just got my degree plan back and this time it was approved. Now I have my acceptance letter and degree plan for my #1 school done. Yeah!

Still working on my backup (hampton--same as mh53) they are making quite the compelling offer to come there. Having second thoughts about spending so much at ERAU.

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
Just got my degree plan back and this time it was approved. Now I have my acceptance letter and degree plan for my #1 school done. Yeah!

Still working on my backup (hampton--same as mh53) they are making quite the compelling offer to come there. Having second thoughts about spending so much at ERAU.

Hi Chief, I sent you a PM about my visit to HU yesterday, and I was impressed. I would encourage others in our situation to take a second look at Hampton University, Its a very good program, and Capt. Stubbs is a retired Navy guy, and loves what he does. You can tell that he is very passionet about his program, and it does not cut out quality at all.
The tide has turned, I've become very disenchanted with ERAU and there delays. Hampton University will also expedite the acceptance process for us.

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
FINALLY!

I recieved my acceptance letter, Intra-University Transfer, and a not current transcript.

I'm going to hold onto this until i get my Hampton University acceptance letter.

I'd perfer Hampton University now over ERAU for numerous reasons. The pros of going to ERAU are not stacking up to the pros of going to Hampton University, and the cons are far exceeding the Hampton University cons.

I am in no way intending to slander ERAU, however, They have been slow to warm up to a few of us, and I have found there rhetoric cumbersome and irratating. The whole dropping classes to transfer and get an acceptance was absurd. ERAU is a good school, I just think that paying more doesn't necessarily translate into a higher quality education than a less expensive school.

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
I just think that paying more doesn't necessarily translate into a higher quality education than a less expensive school.

If I go to Hampton instead of ERAU I know exactly what it translates into...A 52" LCD for my living room since I won't be broke! Maybe even a Wii :D

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
If I go to Hampton instead of ERAU I know exactly what it translates into...A 52" LCD for my living room since I won't be broke! Maybe even a Wii :D

I talked to Ed Straten today, If you want a different school to be No.1, write that when you send it to him! That's all! I'm hanging onto my ERAU stuff so I'll be able to use it as the secondary stuff. Its electronic, is that how you got yours?

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
I talked to Ed Straten today, If you want a different school to be No.1, write that when you send it to him! That's all! I'm hanging onto my ERAU stuff so I'll be able to use it as the secondary stuff. Its electronic, is that how you got yours?

Yeah, I think it was a .tif file.