• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ERAU NROTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

marti

I'm not sure if this is old news or not but I was told today, by an NROTC recruiter, that Embry-Riddle is finally getting an NROTC unit
sonar_125.gif

jason12

.....whoops looks like someone already posted that link....sorry
shades_125.gif

Just a heads up for u guys if you haven't seen it the actual ERAU website has some info about the NROTC program and when they will be getting it... not really any detail at all but it's at least confirmed....hope this helps...http://www.erau.edu/0Universe/01/01rotcprograms.html

unfUSN

If the NROTC program is like the AFROTC program at EMRU the BDCP program seems like it pays you a lot more and your time in school counts for time-in-serice, as far as, pay is concerned when you go active.

ENS Payne

One cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war
- Albert Einstein

Ryanb5005

ill be attending ERAU in daytona in the fall, not doing nrotc though because i don't want to be locked in, and i only want to join the navy to fly. i have to get prk surgery. ill probably just go OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.