• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Epic Failure...

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Wow...

What an incredible retard. So now instead of saving her boss the trouble of missing a flight, he's got to find a new secretary, face a possible investigation, and try to save a little face for his company...

What a retard.

JIMMY

Good initiative... poor judgement ;) . . oh if i had a nickle for everytime i heard that...

-jP

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Oh man... I'm gonna be a lot more careful leaving myself logged in!

Mos

None
Is it bad that the first thing my mind did upon reading this was try to figure out what she could have done differently to actually get away with this?

SkywardET

Contrarian
It would only be a truly epic failure if her boss still didn't make the flight (possibly out of fear of the whole dying thing). Since we don't know, I think "Epic Idiocy" is probably a better description.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Is it bad that the first thing my mind did upon reading this was try to figure out what she could have done differently to actually get away with this?

No, it's just a sign of critical thinking and an inquisitive mind... :)

-Jim (who used to telnet to the mail port and work the shenanigans and mischief from there)