• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ensign Rank

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
haha...

@Zab... "Rock you Like a Hurricane!"

Helo Wifey... odds are we're all so gung-ho about buying ensign insignia... that we already bought everything and anything we'll ever need... I'd PM you for stuff but I have 2x of everything and am now loaning things out to other O-1s who somehow forgot to buy the insignia for their garrison covers, etc...

future SWOs... but they're friends... so... they get the loan... and a load of sh!t for not planning ahead on this one...

helo_wifey

well, i know a lot of guys on here are not even "in" yet, etc. thats why i offered them up.

lol, i didn't know the thread would go there. thanks!

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Navy...best job I've never had!!!

Save something for retirement shadow box from each command...nametag, rank, patch, etc.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
helo_wifey said:
well, i know a lot of guys on here are not even "in" yet, etc. thats why i offered them up.

lol, i didn't know the thread would go there. thanks!

A generous offer, but keep in mind OCS guys are forced to buy thier stuff down there, it's included in the price of uniforms.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I prefer the Simpons take on it...

"Because you're in the Naval Reserve; Our nation's 17th line of defense behind the league of women voter..."

Recruiter: Just fill out this form and you're on your way to the Reserve.
Homer: Hey, there's a question crossed out here.
Recruiter: Uh, due to recent political turmoil, we've not allowed to ask that one question.
Homer: I can make it out. (reading) "Are you a homos...
Recruiter: Please don't! I could go to prison!
Homer: But I'm not...
Recruiter: La, la, la, la, la, la, I am not listening! (runs off)
Homer: What a nice fella. I wonder if he's gay.