• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Enlisted to Officer

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
"NFO is very tight"... hehe...

ae2wolfe said:
Does anyone know how open NFO or AMO are? I heard that NFO is very tight.
Yes, NFO's are very uptight and anal, but what else would you expect from self loading baggage?

Seriously, I doubt that anyone here knows the real answer to that question, and you would just be getting rumor mill gouge. Best of luck with your commissioning package.

etnuclearsailor

STA 21 Nuclear OC
Which program do you intend to go with? If you have a degree, then it's OCS, and I have no idea how their selection works. If you go STA 21, they picked 5 NFOs this year (2.7% of those who applied for it). AMO is not an option with STA 21 unless you go core and figure out a way to get it from there.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Note: the 2.7% is the overall percentage of selects. They didn't list how many actually applied for NFO. There may have been 10 people that applied for NFO you just don't know.

ae2wolfe

Im going OCS

Yes I am going OCS. Are enlisted OCS applicants in a totally different group then everyone else? Do LOR from flag officers and captains carry alot of weight in the selection. I guess I Just want to know if Im going to make it. It's coming down to submitting the package and im getting uptight.

robv182

Gotta have the Nutz
None
Try calling millington and talking with the people that handle your commissioning package. They were pretty cool when I called, but that was a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.