• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

enlisted study guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

navsup

BDCP Supply
Can anybody offer a suggestion for a study guide for somebody that wants to join enlisted. My brother-in-law wants to enlist when he graduates high school. Does arco sell a book to study for the asvab. they are going to be giving the test at his school in november and he wants to be prepared. thank-you

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
The asvab is nothing really to sweat at all. Not sure if there is a study guide though

erogland

There are many study guides out there, just go to your local bookstore, they should have them. If they don't they will order them for him. The asvab is easy, but one wants to be able to get the best score possible.

hpiersey

Hi, I was wondering if there was any study guides online. I was told by an officer to visit this web site to download the guide and study before I take the test. Can anyone show me the site please.

fraz76

Does he also know what he wants to do in the Navy...cause that can be a motivating tool to get a good score. let me know if you need any help and there is a book that I would recommend on reading about joining the Armed Forces. I will get the name of the book later. Its at home. Good luck

AZSkegee

Take the test seriously, the ASVAB is not a difficult test, but your score determines your job in the navy (if they have it available at MEPS or not) making a good score makes you look competitive in the eyes of a STA-21 board. also if you want to be a nuke a score of 80-99 alows you to strike for nuke ( why does any want to be one leaves me guessing lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.