• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Enlisted Bootcamp vs. OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airboss2B

Are there very many who show up to OCS out of shape? I would like to know if I will have company bringing up the rear.
icon_smile.gif

IFT2O

Drinkin' Beer w/ your mom
I'm also an E-6 classing up 06SEP03 Great Advice guys! Thanks! I'm in the 30 club running about a 10:45 now.

Chris

AT1 (AW/NAC) Christopher M. Harrison
VX-20 VP Projects
Bldg 606 RM 16B
harrisoncm@navair.navy.mil
NoTitlesmall.gif

robv182

Gotta have the Nutz
None
I thought I was bad when I got there running a 1130, but there are far worse that aren't in the old timers group. Just remember the "fleet" push-ups and sit-ups don't count. And also remember that you are not an "E-6", you are a "First Class." That response in its self will buy you some bonus points.

psrogers

Intel Officer
I hope a couple of you old salts are in my class so I can see how to 'play it straight and not draw attention.'

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
When I went through in '98 (was it really that long ago?) we had 13 priors. The only real problems they had was getting mashed by a fellow E-6. They felt like they were not getting the recognition for their prior achievements. It pays to realize the goal at the end and don't get caught up in the rank wars. You may have been an E-5,E-6, but you are an Officer Candidate now.

eludedgreysky

did you guys have to participate in the GI Bill program again. I know we did the $100 dollars a year when we went through bootcamp. I thought that stays will us regardless if we are commisioned or enlisted. What did you guys do?

Status
Not open for further replies.