• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

End of the journey for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirenia

Sub Nuke's Wife
Well, I got a reject on my waiver today for eyesight. So all doors to a commission in the Navy are closed to me now. I just wanted to thank everyone on this site for your support and help. It has kept me going through all the ups and downs of the application process.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
I've been reading along and following your "journey" the last few months. I am sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you

Slammer

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Hey pal, tough break, I (and I'm sure everyone else here) really feels for you. Was this waiver just for aviation? If so, were there no other communities you were interested in? Sorry if I am asking questions you've already answered, but of which I am not aware.

sirenia

Sub Nuke's Wife
Thanks, Slammer2 and metro.

metro: Due to all sorts of reasons, I only had the options of SWO and Supply for active duty and Intel/Crypto for the reserves. I have been NPQ'd for everything. It has been suggested that I try some of the other branches, but my heart has always been set on the Navy.

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sirenia~
I'm sorry to hear this. :( I wish you luck in the future and hope that you remain in the PSC!

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Sirenia,

Once again, tough break. I know this sort of thing, for different reasons, has happened to a poster by the handle of "NavyWannabe" over on usnavyocs.com. I think he went the Army route...granted, he had his heart set on the Navy, as do all of us here, obviously, but I think he had good luck with the Army. Just trust your feelings, and you won't go wrong.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Sorry to hear the bad news. Good luck in the future, you'll surely end up fine.

gagirl

Sirenia,

I'm so sorry to hear this. I can only imagine how devastated you must be. I'd keep trying. I can't believe that your eyesight would keep you out of Supply or even some of those other choices. Is there a chance of getting eye surgery to fix or improve your eyes?

I know you may not want to hear this, but things happen for a reason whether or not it makes sense right now. You never know.
I wish you all the best, and I hope you get some good news soon.
Good luck.
Anne

Jenmarie

Demons are cute when they sleep!
Contributor
Sirenia,

Sorry to hear ther news. I'm thinking about you! Keep your head up!

Status
Not open for further replies.