• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Elizabeth City HH-60 Crash

Brunes

pilot
In a completely informational, non-speculatory manner:
An E City 60 went down in Utah on a cross country return from the Olympics. All 5 crew recovered and safe- 3 are in the hospital receiving care.

"Full" Article here: http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14504911

Thankful that everyone is ok!!

slug

The only comment I will make is that with white-out conditions in the mountains and hitting the trees, they are very lucky to be alive. Fortune smiled on them that there was another aircraft and ground rescue assets nearby.

I hope they are all recovering well. It's been a tough couple years for CG aviation since 6505 and 1705.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
That cracked me up!! AW verterans have scared the masses....

The face of a new AW member after posting first thread....

rollercoaster_scared.jpg

Brunes

pilot
That cracked me up!! AW verterans have scared the masses....

I just didn't want the senior types to have to worry about posting it up two reply's into the thread.

And slug-I wouldn't say that article makes ANYTHING clear 'cept a helo went down.

phrogpilot73

The only comment I will make is that with white-out conditions in the mountains and hitting the trees, they are very lucky to be alive. Fortune smiled on them that there was another aircraft and ground rescue assets nearby.

I hope they are all recovering well. It's been a tough couple years for CG aviation since 6505 and 1705.
Your first sentence was speculation, which we don't do here. It has been removed.