• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

El Centro

Short

None
Dude, I don't really think that you're driving cross country with your best hood and lynching rope because you just don't trust the movers not to damage them (in other words, guessing you're not really a racist), but hope that you've learned a valuable lesson in how something you write can be perceived. Re-read everything that you think is worth sending out, and try to imagine what a total stranger, a new E-1, your E-7 or the O-whatever you work for will read into it. One of the most valuable skills you can develop is the ability to communicate your thoughts/orders clearly and concisely. And without ethnic jokes.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Dude, I don't really think that you're driving cross country with your best hood and lynching rope because you just don't trust the movers not to damage them (in other words, guessing you're not really a racist), but hope that you've learned a valuable lesson in how something you write can be perceived. Re-read everything that you think is worth sending out, and try to imagine what a total stranger, a new E-1, your E-7 or the O-whatever you work for will read into it. One of the most valuable skills you can develop is the ability to communicate your thoughts/orders clearly and concisely. And without ethnic jokes.

Yup. Definitely overheard some folks at the squadron talking about being "Jewed" out of something. I'm not personally offended since I know their context wasn't hateful, but certainly not something professional to say in a squadron in public.

Bevo16

pilot
Yup. Definitely overheard some folks at the squadron talking about being "Jewed" out of something. I'm not personally offended since I know their context wasn't hateful, but certainly not something professional to say in a squadron in public.

Those ones used to confuse the shit out of me. There are not a lot of Jews in south Texas, and none where I grew up. I didn't even meet a Jew until I was in "A" school. I still don't get the logic behind making fun of people for having a lot of/being good at managing money.

If anyone knows any Czech jokes, I would love to hear them. As a white male with a college education, steady employment, and not obese, I have pretty much always been left out of the discrimination jokes. I am so unfulfilled.

dza1284

I sincerely apoligize for what I said. It was not meant to offensive and I have respect for all races. Its a change and not a bad thing. And yes I have learned from this. Even though I did not mean it to be offensive, I can see how some might percieve it to be. Again if I offended anyone, I apologize.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I sincerely apoligize for what I said. It was not meant to offensive and I have respect for all races. Its a change and not a bad thing. And yes I have learned from this. Even though I did not mean it to be offensive, I can see how some might percieve it to be. Again if I offended anyone, I apologize.

Fuck me. Why doesn't everyone knock-it-off w/ the negative 'rep' for this semi-literate Grasshopper ... does ANYONE REALLY BELIEVE that he came on here and posted something to the effect of:

"I HATE 'OTHER' RACES" .... as in that's a potential negative for El Centro ???

Well ... do 'ya ???

Some of you boys are wound wa-a-a-a-a-y too tight around the main mount ...

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
Fuck me. Why doesn't everyone knock-it-off w/ the negative 'rep' for this semi-literate Grasshopper ... does ANYONE REALLY BELIEVE that he came on here and posted something to the effect of:

"I HATE 'OTHER' RACES" .... as in that's a potential negative for El Centro ???

Well ... do 'ya ???

Some of you boys are wound wa-a-a-a-a-y too tight around the main mount ...

+1 Agreed. Part of whats wrong with this country is that everyone is so quick to pull the race card on people. Thanks for perpetuating that! Freakin rediculous.

In other news El Centro has 2 or more Starbucks while Meridian has none. +1 for sweato

BTW who do I need to talk to to get my screen name changed?

Pcola04/30

Professional Michigan Hater
pilot
1. 'Pigs in Space'
2. Go-Kart track with a keg in the middle.....

Two more for your Pro's list.

(you will know what Pigs in space is all about within your first 5 min of being there.)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Pill_Hacker said:
How could anyone ever perceive putting 'mixed race' on a cons list not offensive? It was and is a racist statement.
I think he's explained it satisfactorily ... he was less than 'literate' ... kinda clumsy, in fact ... he's apologized for any perceived offense and explained himself ... certainly enough for you, in any case.

Why don't you try a little STFU ... ???

Reality check: if making stupid posts constituted a disqualifier from further participation on this website ... you'd have been G-O-N-E after your 3rd or 4th post ...

Believe it.