• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

EDO Program

Gizmo85

There are 3 types of engineering professionals in the Navy: AEDOs which support aviation, EDOs which support surface and submarines, and CEC (Civil Engineering Corps) which perform facilities and shore engineering (They're the SeaBees). If you want to be in Aviation, then you need to look into becoming an AEDO. https://www.mynavyhr.navy.mil/Caree...icer/Reserve-OCM/Selected-Reservists/RC-AEDO/

I would say what you've been able to do in your corporate life is more important. Being able to show off technical design and management skills are what's most important. You need to overcome the business degree. This is still a moot point until you have an MS in hand.
Copy, once again thanks for the guidance, I've looked into two Engineering Programs for my MS. Aerospace Engineering and Systems Engineering seems more logical considering my background. As well thanks for highlighting the differences within the Engineering programs.