• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Easiest branch to become a pilot.

Sam I am

Average looking, not a farmer.
pilot
Contributor
This thread kills me...but I'll take the bait. This kinda like asking, "Which NFL team is the easiest team to get a roster spot on..." Hmmm...they're all kinda tough, buddy. Except the Air Force...just get you're short game tuned up, make sure you have a lot of lip gloss, invest in some quality knee pads, suppress your gag reflex, wear your ascot and...bingo, bango, bongo...you're IN.

I fully acknowledge that my response is completely immature, inappropriate, juvenile and has low credibility. BUT, it felt wicked good to type that gem.

Mos

None
This thread kills me...but I'll take the bait. This kinda like asking, "Which NFL team is the easiest team to get a roster spot on..." Hmmm...they're all kinda tough, buddy. Except the Air Force...just get you're short game tuned up, make sure you have a lot of lip gloss, invest in some quality knee pads, suppress your gag reflex, wear your ascot and...bingo, bango, bongo...you're IN.

I fully acknowledge that my response is completely immature, inappropriate, juvenile and has low credibility. BUT, it felt wicked good to type that gem.

Um, yeah, that's a real gem. That's definitely going in my signature.

Treetop Flyer

pilot

You've got a 46 in your picture. That's the easiest team to get a roster spot on.

jmcquate

Contributor
The right answer to this unique, yet misguided query has been right under your noses. It's the Civil Air Patrol. All you have to have is the money to rent the 172.

Sam I am

Average looking, not a farmer.
pilot
Contributor
You've got a 46 in your picture. That's the easiest team to get a roster spot on.
No, no, no...that would be my Vikings...did you see how good they made Cutler...CUTLER?!?!?....look? Good grief. Thanks though, Treetop, for getting into the troll spirit. It's philthy down here in the phrog gutter.

C'mon boys...it's a troll thread. Trolllololololol...lol..lol..lol...get it? It's funny on many levels: it's Navy vs Air Force, it's Helo's vs Jets, it's 46's vs the world. I mean...they wear ASCOT's for Chrissakes?!?!