• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

early exam

norzk1

hi. i'm just hoping that somebody can give me a clear advice on the gap dates of the astb exams i took. i am applying to go into supply. i initially took the exam on may 19, 2004, took the second exam on sep 14, 2005, and the third was jan 20, 2006. i scored lower than 50 on all of the 3. my recruiter told me that i can only take the exam 3 times in my lifetime, but i've read in one of the threads that i am allowed to take the 2nd exam after 30 days, and the third is 6 months after. does this make the third exam invalid coz it's only 4 mos after the second? can i still take the exam?

balt

argh
hi. i'm just hoping that somebody can give me a clear advice on the gap dates of the astb exams i took. i am applying to go into supply. i initially took the exam on may 19, 2004, took the second exam on sep 14, 2005, and the third was jan 20, 2006. i scored lower than 50 on all of the 3. my recruiter told me that i can only take the exam 3 times in my lifetime, but i've read in one of the threads that i am allowed to take the 2nd exam after 30 days, and the third is 6 months after. does this make the third exam invalid coz it's only 4 mos after the second? can i still take the exam?

I believe the wait for the third exam is only 90 days, not 6 months.