• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Early application

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike172

GO NAVY
Is it posssible to apply to NROTC before your senior year, since you do SAT junior year or the earliest you could apply would be november of senior year. This is a statement question thing, i can't type tonight.

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
mike172 said:
Is it posssible to apply to NROTC before your senior year, since you do SAT junior year or the earliest you could apply would be november of senior year. This is a statement question thing, i can't type tonight.

https://www.nrotc.navy.mil/

"You may start the process of applying during the second semester of your junior year of high school. Before the application can be finalized and forward for selection consideration, you must ensure that a copy of your complete transcript including your entire junior year is forwarded to your recruiter."

Good information here. They usually dont accept apps until Jan-Feb. This would be in your senior year. But you'd want to get working on the app. when it becomes available and take care of the DoDmerb physical (pain in the buttocks), interview, physical fitness test (standing jump, shuttle run) etc. The application goes into more detail. That way you could go over it and double check for mistakes and stuff.

Also, it wouldnt hurt to take the SAT again to improve your scores and be more competitive. I took both SAT and ACT and thought ACT was way easier only because I just had to focus on the English and Math and it wasnt as difficult as the SAT probs. But thats my opinion.

Good luck. PM if you have more questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.