• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

EA-6B Crashes in Oregon

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
mike bennett said:
Dear Forum members,

Can anyone confirm that there was a female crew member who ejected
aboard the Whidbey Island NAS Prowler from VAQ 135?
Any further details of the crew names, photos appreciated

Regards

Mike Bennett
Project Get Out and Walk
www.ejection-history.org.uk
The mishap investigation is still underway and that information remains privileged.

Brett

mike bennett

Prwler Mishap 3rd March 2006

Dear Brett,

Thanks for the reply and I understand and respect the anonimity of the crew until after the investigation. The most important thing is that from all accounts in the public domain the escape system worked and the crew survived.
Regards
Mike Bennett
Project Get Out and Walk
www.ejection-history.org.uk

mike bennett

Prowler Ejections 3rd March 2006 - related question

While I wait to see if the names if the crew of the Prowler are released after the investigation I wonder if anyone can help with the following.

1. Does any Forum member have either contact details for, or photos of the following three USN Female ejectees

NFO LT Kathy "KC" Cullen
22 May 85
EA-4F 154655 GD108 VAQ-33

Lt. Linda Heid
USN
11 February 1991

Jessica Gardner ejected from a T-45 Goshawk on a NACES ejection seat during her first solo flight on the 15th April 1997.

I already have details of Lt. Kara Spears Hultgreen
USN, October 1994 killed and permission from her family to include her photo and ejection details on the website

2. If any of you ejected from a Prowler, please can you contact me so that I can complete my lists and upload them onto the website

Thanks in anticipation

With respect

Mike Bennett
Project Get Out and Walk
www.ejection-histry.org.uk

also please take a look at
http://www.ejection-histoy.org.uk/PROJECT/female.htm
were I have listed other female ejectees - not USN

snow85

Come on, the FBI would have given him twins!
Mike--

You're probably not going to get any information about these NAs from this forum. That's just not the way it works here. Go directly to the Navy-- try the PAO. They might be able to help you.

Snow