• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

E-6... Vance... T-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

navsup

BDCP Supply
sorry when someone accuses me of spouting s*&T like an a$$ i never thought that was funny. maybe just the good ol' boy attitudes we have in oklahoma

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
navsup said:
sorry when someone accuses me of spouting s*&T like an a$$ i never thought that was funny. maybe just the good ol' boy attitudes we have in oklahoma

Read the next sentence about it being my responsibility. Figured that'd tip you off to the non-hostitlity...

Sorry for the confusion.

See, it IS my responsibilty to be an ass :)

Ok, time for AFDO duty.

navsup

BDCP Supply
Look im not trying to argue with anybody. I made the first post to say i could provide a lifetime of insight into the area without the bias of the class instruction because im not in that pipeline. Im not trying to argue just provide some info about the area

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
navsup said:
Others who are single seem to only care about going out to the bar wearing their uniform because they think it s a great panty dropper further perpetuating the drunken sailor image that we all have to fight or if they are above that they want to go to a strip joint. So for those activities yeah enid sucks.

if that stuff bothers you, have a great time in the fleet...but they make a drink just for you!

Attachments

• Haters.JPG
    Haters.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 27

DiceC2

E2/C2 Pipeline

I'm in primary and I'm trying for E2/C2. I have a question for you guys that went through already. I have a family and I HATE moving. Is there anyplace in the middle of Kingston and Corpus? I hear the T-45 training was moved to Kingsville and I'm wondering if you guys can provide some info on where to live, driving distances, and schools, etc. Any info would be appreciated.
Dice

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
DiceC2 said:
I'm in primary and I'm trying for E2/C2. I have a question for you guys that went through already. I have a family and I HATE moving. Is there anyplace in the middle of Kingston and Corpus? I hear the T-45 training was moved to Kingsville and I'm wondering if you guys can provide some info on where to live, driving distances, and schools, etc. Any info would be appreciated.
Dice

No double posting. The forum is small enough where almost everyone will see the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.