• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

E-2C & C-2A Time on the boat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanweatherup

B.W.
pilot
Does anybody know what the work profile is like for E-2/C-2 pilots? How much time do you spend on the boat, and what are deployments like?

Thanks

Jack

Bryan. I'm really not too sure of many details concerning the cycles, but I can tell you that while the CODs did not use to spend much time on the boat ( they would DET out ) they are now. They are staying onboard and working with the rest of the airwing. Try finding an IP in Corpus or one over at K-Rock to chat with.

Good Luck

jrklr

Bryan:
I talked with a C-2 pilot recently and he told me that he never stays on the boat. He said he'll stay in Hawaii or some remote place like that and make trips to the boat. The E-2 on the other hand does stay on the boat, and from what I understand their the first and last plane up in the air during operations (besides maybe the SAR helo).

Status
Not open for further replies.