• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dues/Fees

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Are you talking about company social dues? If so, someone is pulling your chain. They'll attempt to bleed you dry a little bit less at a time (like 30-40 bucks).

semperfi1812

Alpha Co '04
I appreciate the link. I was given the little packet with my commission that said to expect around 500 dollars a month. I assume that it also includes food, and misc. supplies, field supplies, and stuff like that. I am just trying to get a budget put together and was wondering if that was acurate.

KBayDog

Our dues are $45, due the first Friday of each month.

In addition to that, expect to hear a lot of this from your fellow butterbars the first few weeks: "I need (insert dollar amount here) from everyone, because I got (insert menial task here) done for everyone."

If you bring $500 with you, that should last for the first few weeks' expenses (remember, you must pay for food, too...)

Status
Not open for further replies.