• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dual Citizenship Regulations

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Outside the scope of the original topic, but what happens if one leaves active duty, still holds a reserve commission the IRR, and acquires foreign citizenship?

Good question, I think a security manager would have to tell you for the book answer but in reality no one is likely to give a crap.

Have you finally gone full Brazilian?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Haha, you've got a good memory. Nothing on the horizon, but I'm looking to go expat again with the private sector if I can find the right opportunity.

My mind is like a steel trap! Since citizenship is likely years down the road it likely won't be an issue though you might want to consider resigning at some point if you are not doing anything with it.

snake020

Contributor
My mind is like a steel trap! Since citizenship is likely years down the road it likely won't be an issue though you might want to consider resigning at some point if you are not doing anything with it.
Except with 11 years of service time and having been promoted to O-4, I'm pretty motivated to keep knocking out correspondence work to get to 20.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Except with 11 years of service time and having been promoted to O-4, I'm pretty motivated to keep knocking out correspondence work to get to 20.

Makes sense, didn't realize you had a lobotomy.