• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dress code / Winging Ceremony

Firewater

Waveoff

Per Diem Mafia
None
Reality is wear whatever you like. No one will say anything or kick you out. The most polite answer would be to ask your brother what he would like you wear. Fly navy polo tucked in would definitely look appropriate amongst the crowd. Or, definitely fine for the winging party. Congrats!

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just be tidy and presentable. A coat and tie is fine, so is khakis and a polo shirt. The wingees and participants will be dressed up, but most of the rest of the attendees will just be in flight suits. What you wear is really only going to matter for the family pics/social media.

One of my poor former students' sister showed up to his winging in full kooky anime girl cosplay rig. Anything short of that and you're fine.

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
Don't be the cosplay dweeb, Are you salty enough to get away with tagging him?
I cant get the vid of the dad pinning his son's Sgt stripes to embed.

Last edited:

Firewater

Don't be the cosplay dweeb, Are you salty enough to get away with tagging him?
I cant get the vid of the dad pinning his son's Sgt stripes to embed.
Hoping to. Our dad passed away last summer, and since I'm nearly 20 yrs older than him it's only right to.