• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DQ'd Due to Patellar Tendinitis

Matthew10

So one of my worst fears is getting hurt while at OCS. In the case of an ACL or miniscus injury will they complete surgery at OCS and let you heal and then re class up or just send you home with the injury?

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
Well it took two months and a personal connection in the NRC, but I finally received my waiver-approved letter today from N3M!! Could not have come at a better time either, got word in the middle of interviews in San Francisco so not a moment.

It is still sinking in, does not feel real to me quite yet. :)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well it took two months and a personal connection in the NRC, but I finally received my waiver-approved letter today from N3M!! Could not have come at a better time either, got word in the middle of interviews in San Francisco so not a moment.

That is fan-fucking-tastic! I was really bummed by your NPQ story, so I'm glad you've made it over that hurdle.

SWOMan

Just saw this. Congrats man! Still the best scoring individual I have ever seen on this board. If you couldn't get it, I definitely shouldn't have. Good Luck at the next board.

fieldrat

Fully Qualified 1815

I'm extremely excited for you. Hoping the best for you on your board. Way to overcome the odds.