• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Don't freak out... forum will be down this weekend....

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
All,

I have held off on upgrading the forum until the next major release came out, which it did last night. This weekend I will upgrade the forum from 3.07 to 3.5 software. I don't believe the change will take too long, maybe an hour or so. But during that time, the forum will be down. I will also take care of my admin to do list, for those of you who emailed or pm'd me with requests. If anyone else has anything, shoot me a line, and I will add it.

I will list the new features later when I get it online.

Mahalo,

John

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
NOOOOO!!!!!! what will i do, where will i go? i guess i will just have to drink more to forget about coming here.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
bomb1.jpg

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
I hate this forum anyhow. Go ahead, go down for a day, see if i friggen care. This place sucks! I don't need any of you!

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
webmaster said:
I will list the new features later when I get it online.
Are you still gonna put in that subscription feature we talked about? What was it....like $9.95 per month now right?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Steve Wilkins said:
Are you still gonna put in that subscription feature we talked about? What was it....like $9.95 per month now right?
Yeah Steve, thanks for reminding me about that. Current Airwarriors.com pricing structure:

SWOs $9.95 per month ** $50 per post if subsciption isn't current

Aviators FREE!!!! with a bag of popcorn ** you have to stop by my house to get the popcorn, no delivery, but mmmm, the kettlecorn is good!

BTW Steve, you are a year late in your subscription fee, and with your recent post count.... well, you owe me some bucks...

Cheers

John

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
webmaster said:
BTW Steve, you are a year late in your subscription fee, and with your recent post count.... well, you owe me some bucks...
That sure is a nifty graphic you have here on the forum...yea that one in the upper left hand corner. Did you find that on the web somewhere? :D

....and all those pictures in the gallery (less the ones submitted by the members), those sure are nice