• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

donating blood in a flight status?

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Several years ago when I was in Corpus Christi....we had a new diver check in to the command on a Friday afternoon. He comes to my office, we chat a bit and I look over his record. I then ask him if he has heard about the new sperm motility test that USN wants to run on certain divers. He bites, and asks more about it. I told him it was for divers who have had over XX amount of mixed gas dives (knowing that he was over that arbitray limit).

He gets a worried look on his face and asks about the procedure. I told him that USN had some concerns about whether or not divers sperm was able to produce offspring. He headed to the lab.
The Chief is laughing as he was on the phone to a buddy in the lab (who would go along with our pranks). We head down to the lab, with polaroid in hand, to see the guy just as he is headed out of the room with cup in hand.

Welcome to the command, shipmate.....