• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dog-friendly House near NAS Jacksonville, FL

samlobo

pilot
None
Rent a Coastie home! Perfect rental for responsible pet-owners who wish to rent in beautiful Avondale neighborhood of Jacksonville! Pet-friendly with no size restrictions on dogs. 2 bedroom, 1 bath historic home, with the option to use the 3rd room as a bedroom instead of a den. 1260 sq ft. Home is a beautifully renovated historic bungalow with hardwood floors, original crown moulding and glasswork, central heating and air, dishwasher, electric Jenn-Air stove with grill cook-top, fridge w/ bottom freezer, washer/dryer hook-ups, fenced backyard, ornate iron driveway gate, security system, detached 1 car garage, potting shed, smallpaver patio, automatic sprinkler system & cozy front porch with automatic plant mister system installed.

Convenience: The home is within walking distance to many shops and restaurants (Starbucks, Publix, Panera Bread Company, Moe's, Longhorn, CVS Pharmacy, UPS, Planet Smoothie, Subway, Longhorn steakhouse, Japanese Habachi steakhouse, Sushi, Crispers). Home is in the Avondale/Riverside area, nearby Naval Air Station Jacksonville, Downtown, Cecil Field, St. Vincent's Hospital, UF Shands Hospital, Orange Park Medical Center, Baptist Health, and CSX. Terrific location for Navy and Coast Guard personnel...close enough to come home for lunch from NAS JAX! 10 minute drive to downtown, 7 minutes to NAS Jax, 22 min to Cecil Field, 20-25 min to Southside, 25 min to Jax International Airport.

Rates: $1500 monthly rent. References will be requested. Available after September 1st.

Pets: Pets allowed with $250 non-refundable pet-deposit. Any size dog allowed.

NO SMOKING. Minimum 12-month lease, with the option to renew. First and last month's rent required at lease signing. Please contact via email: jenamckay@aol.com or phone (334) 477-9024.

Direct link to full-color ad with photos is:
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/apa/1279132758.html

frontofhouse.jpg

LivingRoom001.jpg

bathroom1.jpg

backyard.jpg

breakfastnook.jpg

bedroom2.jpg

Jen

samlobo

pilot
None
Angel, I don't have a restriction on the number of dogs or cats....just that the tenant is a responsible pet owner. Having a 200-lb mastiff, I know how hard it can be to find a pet-friendly rental. If you're interested, drop me a line.
Jen

Angels

Contributor
Thanks Jen. We won't be there for a few more months yet. Just started looking. The backyard does look ideal for the little mutts! "responsible pet owner" Yes, she didn't really pass out from drinking that beer! :)

samlobo

pilot
None
Just dropped the rent to $1290 per month to be a bit more competitive with other neighborhood homes.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Do it commodore. My wife and I are kicking ourselves that we live in Orange Park when a place with a lot of character was right up the road (avondale/riverside/ortega). Easy drive to work, easy drive into the city, just as far from the beaches as anything on blanding and the houses are cool if you're into the old school, un-mcmansion non-cookie cutter craftsman style.

MasterBates

If this one is taken, there is another in the area as well here somewhere.

Nice area. If I was stationed at NAS JAX I would live in that area.

samlobo

pilot
None
Great. We can schedule a showing this weekend. I can be moved out in one week's time if you need a rental in the very near future. Thanks for considering this pet-friendly rental. 7 min from the front gate...can't beat it!