• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

does TA pay for commercial Licence

seanc2813

I found this school UVSC just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them and is it possible to attend a school that requires you to get a commercial licence as part of the degree and will TA pay for it?

phrogpilot73

I don't know if TA will, but GI Bill will provided that you already have your PPL. If you try to use the GI Bill to get your PPL - all it will pay for is ground school. Let me do a little research (it's been a while...)

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I don't think TA will. It can help with an aviation degree, but not flight training per se.

Like Phrog said, GI Bill will definitlyy by for flight training. There are certain accreditation req'ts, though.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I found this school UVSC just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them and is it possible to attend a school that requires you to get a commercial licence as part of the degree and will TA pay for it?
TA may pay for the credit hours associated with the "course", but it won't pay for the cost of the flight training.