• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Does flight school back up affect OCS?

RoHenry@99

MaticMaze
Hello, I’ve been hearing that Flight School for the Navy is backed up right now.
Does this affect when I can go to OCS?
If I were to get a pilot slot, would I have to wait until the pipeline is moving for me to get into OCS?
Or would I be sent to OCS after the regular 8 months to a year processing period and then have to wait for the flight school back up to clear up?
Basically will I have to wait for the back up to clear outside of the navy or while I’m already in the navy?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello, I’ve been hearing that Flight School for the Navy is backed up right now.
Does this affect when I can go to OCS?
If I were to get a pilot slot, would I have to wait until the pipeline is moving for me to get into OCS?
Or would I be sent to OCS after the regular 8 months to a year processing period and then have to wait for the flight school back up to clear up?
Basically will I have to wait for the back up to clear outside of the navy or while I’m already in the navy?

There’s already a thread on here dedicated to flight school updates.

There’s a lot of variables concerning flight school and who knows what it’ll be months down the road.

If you haven’t already talk to a local officer recruiter and submit a package whenever possible.

Specific application and timeline questions should be addressed with your OR as well,