• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Does enlisted in-residence graduate education count?

Creeping_Geep

I was competitively selected for and completed an in-residence graduate education program as an enlisted Sailor. Presuming I become an officer, would this count for the purposes of NAVADMIN 263/18? Or would I have to re-do IRGE as an officer?

UInavy

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you are still pursuing Intel programs (your ‘About’ info), it doesn’t apply as Intel is not URL. If you’re pursuing URL, unknown if it would count (I’m betting the Navy would be happy to count it) , but you have a minute before knocking out your pre-reqs for Major Command.

Creeping_Geep

If you are still pursuing Intel programs (your ‘About’ info), it doesn’t apply as Intel is not URL. If you’re pursuing URL, unknown if it would count (I’m betting the Navy would be happy to count it) , but you have a minute before knocking out your pre-reqs for Major Command.
Oops, I completely missed the very first sentence of the NAVADMIN that specified it is a URL thing. Thanks for catching that.